Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ann Taylor Sale

You enter through the double glass door, you glance around and you notice something different.  It catches your eye and you look twice.  It's one of Frugalista's favorite words "SALE". 

Ann Taylor is currently having a great sale 40% off of everything.  Use the code "Thanks" at check out to receive your deal online. Plus free shipping on purchases $150 or more  EXPIRED


Even though I love sales, I always have to restrain myself from buying out the whole store.  Yes, getting 40% off is an amazing deal.  However, you still need to know how to shop wisely.  What do I mean by this? Just because it is on sale doesn't mean that it is a good deal.  Retail stores try to lure shoppers into their doors by posting flashy signs everywhere promoting massive discounts.  Don't fall for it.  Shop wisely as if everything is full price.  And remember, always ask about the return policy. 

Since I am obsessed with Ann Taylor, I took a little trip to the store during my lunch break. I wandered the store looking looking for that something special.  Then I found it.  Could it be?  An amazing skirt that I have been eyeing since it was on the mannequin in the sale section of the store.  I quickly look for the tag, 2P! My size!! And the price... $49.99.  And on top of that 40% off! 
The skirt was originally priced at $128
Now: $29.99

I run to the dresses room to try it on and look at the skirt from all angles.   I love it!
Before I decide if I am going to purchase it, I ask myself, do I need it? 
Yes a new work skirt is needed. 
Am I able to wear it amongst different seasons? 
Yes.  I could wear tights with the skirt in the winter and no tights in the summer. 
Do I have tops to go with it? 
I know that my cute ruffle top will make the outfit look adorable yet professional. 
What is the return policy? 
60 days


I purchase my new amazing skirt and skip out of the store.



Readers: Did you have an amazing find at the Ann Taylor sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment