Monday, December 5, 2011

Coupon Email Address

I love coupons.  But I also hate getting junk email.



When you shop in stores, it's common at the end of your transaction for the store to ask for your email.  I know what you're thinking.  Ugh, they're going to sell my e-mail address and I'm going to get a whole bunch of junk email.  But think about all the coupons they can send you!

That's why I created a coupon email address completely separate from my personal email address.  This way, I won't get bombarded with junk email when I just want to go see if my college buddy sent me an email. 

Also, when I want to avoid the temptation of shopping, I won't check my email OR I'll just go ahead and click on delete all. 

Another thing that I would like to point out is that some places, send you coupons for free things! I love going into stores and getting a free panty from Victoria's Secret.  I know what you guys are thinking.  Those free panties from VS are usually the old grandma looking ones.  But free is free!

Readers:  What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. free is freeee! free is great! agreed. haha. found your blog through a comment on extra petite :)

    ReplyDelete