Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ann Taylor Wool Grey Skirt

I love looking for bargain deal on high quality items.  I love getting deals at Target, but some of their items don't last between seasons.  Over the past couple of years, I have become very picky about the quality of my clothes.  I think that this prevents me from wasting my money on cheap clothes.  That being said, I do like to purchase clothes from Target if I think that I will get many uses out of it.

One of my favorite stores is Ann Taylor.  Their style is chic yet I can wear it work.  I love looking at their sale section for great bargains.  I have found out that I can get great pieces for amazing prices.

Take this skirt for example
It is a classic skirt that will never go out of style and it is 67% wool.  It will keep be very warm during the winter season.  This skirt can be found from the Ann Taylor website for $124.99.  It's original price is $128.  Right now, Ann Taylor is having a sale on all of their items, 50% off of all sale times.  So this skirt comes down to  $62.49.  It may like a deal but it's still a bit out of my budget.

I went ahead and looked in the stores and found this exact same skirt priced at $29.99! And on top of that 50% off! That's right.  I paid $14.99 for this amazing skirt.  Something that was priced $128 originally.  I know what you are thinking.  That these bargains are hard to find.  But that's exactly my point.  Yes, getting good deals is hard but it's worth it.  It also helps me keep myself in budget every single month. 

What I found from Ann Taylor is that different stores have different prices.  And their online items are different prices.  It is frustrating, however, it's worth looking at a few local stores.  You never know what bargains you will find


I would like to point out that just because something is a great deal, it isn't a great buy.  They had the matching jacket from Ann Taylor for $54.99 then 50%.  It would have been $27.49. Again, it was a fantastic deal but the jacket looked awkward on me. It didn't fit properly. I honestly would have never worn it.  So I put the jacket down and just bought the skirt which flattered my figure. 
Readers:  What great items have you found in the sale section of your favorite store?

No comments:

Post a Comment