Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Helping Others

Even though I love to save money, I always remember how lucky I am to have a job and a roof over my heads.  It's easy to forget how lucky we are in our lives. Just because your commute to work takes twice as long one day, it doesn't make your life horrible. There are people struggling in this economy trying to even maintain their job. Consider yourself blessed to have a job to be late for :P

One of the important lessons that I learned growing up was that I should help others in need.  Living Social has a great promotion going on right now.  Pay $5 and Living Social will donate $10 to Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.  expired I highly encourage everyone to do a little something extra this holiday season. You don't necessarily need to donate your money, you can also donate your time to a local shelter. Just something to think about

No comments:

Post a Comment